- Event Calendar
- Past National Symposiums
- 2020 National Symposium
- Regional Symposia
|New to the Market|
2020 NEW TO THE MARKET FORUM
The 2020 New to the Market Forum will be Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 12:45 – 1:45 pm
Spotlight your company as the sponsor for this event!
Our New to the Market Forum is a National Symposium highlight. This is an invaluable opportunity for breeders and plant dealers from around the world to present their best and brightest to the industry while in Lancaster. Note that the forum highlights plants and products. New in 2020 – participants can choose to display their plant or product on the New to the Market Forum Showcase Table! In addition to being shown at the Forum, photos and descriptions of entries will appear in the PPA newsletter in the following months.
Put your best new selections out in front of the people that matter by following these simple instructions:
How many plants and/or products can I present? (up to 3 total)
- a maximum of up to three (3) plants
- a maximum of up to three (3) products
- a combination of plants and products for up to (3) total entries
How long do I have to sing the praises of said plant(s) or product(s)?
- Five (5) minutes, max, for up to three plants and/or products total. NOT five minutes per plant and/or product. This time limit is non-negotiable.
Sounds great. What do you need from me?
2. One “All About Your Plant(s) or Product(s)” page for each plant or product entered.
3. Up to three marvelous, high-resolution images per plant and/or product and a company logo image. Submit in JPG, TIFF, or PNG format. No PowerPoint or Keynote files accepted. We will compile all images into one spiffy presentation to reduce transition time.
4. Please provide payment of $100 per plant or product to be part of the Forum and $50 per plant or product you would like to be part of the Forum Showcase Table (display are). See “Entry Form” for payment instructions. For questions on payment, please email Rachaele Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines, I need deadlines...
- Above items must be received by PPA office no later than July 1, 2020.
- The number of participants will be limited to 15, so send in your information early before it sells out!
Questions? Contact Rachaele at the PPA office at email@example.com, or call 888-440-3122 ext. 3.