Thank you for your interest in joining the Perennial Plant Association (PPA)!
PPA is the place for PERENNIAL PLANT PEOPLE!
This is THE association for horticulture professionals, educators, and avid gardeners interested in the herbaceous perennial industry.
We host the National Symposium every year for our perennial plant people!
Our symposium is the place to connect with your fellow perennial plant experts, geeks, and enthusiasts. Be sure to check out our National Symposium page to learn more!
Unfortunately, the 2020 National Symposium has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will be back in Lancaster, PA in 2021. For 2020, check out PPA: Virtual Edition!
The Perennial Plant Association connects professionals, provides education, and promotes perennial plants.
- The PPA will attempt to embrace new technology and relevant research in all PPA education.
- The PPA will be established as the most credible and reliable source of unbiased information.
- The PPA will be an affordable organization built by a community of friendly and diverse professionals.
- The PPA will actively pursue multi-generational participation for organizational enhancement.
- The Perennial Plant Symposium and Regional Symposia will include the perennial industry's best
presenters and most educationally innovative tours.
Our membership year runs October 1-September 30.
click here to join online
To download a membership application and fax or mail it back, click here.
- Receive discounted registration to Perennial Plant Association events, including:
- Participate in the renowned Perennial Plant of the Year® program that promotes the use of perennials
through the selection of an outstanding perennial each year by voting membership.
- Monthly PPA digital newsletter that keeps members informed of current events within the
organization and the perennial industry.
- Take advantage of online member search features, career center, and many other features on our website.
Give us a call at 888-440-3122! We’re always happy to talk! You can also email us at info at perennialplant.org