The Perennial Plant Association’s 2020 National Symposium will be at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square located at 25 South Queen Street in Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603. This town will charm you with it's diverse mix of historical and contemporary buildings, businesses, restaurants, shops, galleries, markets and more!
- The discounted room rate is $159 USD per night plus taxes and fees.
- Click HERE to book your hotel room online.
- You can also call the hotel to reserve a room at 888-850-6146 and ask for the "Perennial Plant" room black. Please note there is another plant group booked the week after PPA so be sure to book the correct dates and to book under the Perennial Plant room block.
- Please make reservations by July 2, 2020 to receive the group rate.
- After checking in at the Lancaster Marriott, proceed to parking deck #4 on the map available below. If lot #4 is marked as being full, tell the attendant you are staying at the Marriott and you should be given access to park. If the lot is truly full, ask the attendant the best lot to proceed to for parking.
- As long as you are in a Lancaster Parking Authority parking lot, the hotel parking tickets will work. Reference the map available below and note that lot #7 IS NOT a Lancaster Parking Authority lot.
- Lancaster Parking Lot Map
- Click HERE to discover more about Lancaster and the local area.
- Click HERE to explore airport, Amtrak and other transportation options and information.
- Harrisburg International Airport is the closest airport to the hotel and Uber from the airport to the hotel is around $40. For more options, visit the Harrisburg International Airport ground transportation website HERE.
- Londonderry Limousines is another reputable ground transport option and their airport transfer rates and contact info can be found HERE.
- The hotel is directly across the street from Lancaster Central Market which you won't want to miss visiting! It's open 6a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday - Friday and 6a.m. - 2p.m. on Saturday. Learn more HERE.